MithyxSounds

193 Audio Reviews w/ Response

All 339 Reviews

Amazing, very pleasant and pretty, but still has movement. I like your music, but you really knocked it out of the park this time!

Lockyn responds:

thank you!

Incredible. I aspire to make my songs so good in every aspect like yours are!

johnfn responds:

Top-notch soundscapes. This is so atmospheric and pleasant to listen to. I absolutely love those ear candy-type arps.

1f1n1ty responds:

isn't everything in here ear candy though?

Ambient, deep, and crisp! The basses are on-point as always. This is a personal favorite from you though, 5/5. You just keep getting better and better.

5TanLey responds:

thanks my dude

Really great! Your sound design is fantastic. This is organized very well. I wish it had more sub bass. Like a lot more. But, outside of that, well done! 4.5/5

TheArdor responds:

Seems like i can never get the sub quite right haha. Thanks anyways :)

Really a great song. The mix is absolutely on point. The instruments you used capture the mood exactly. I really enjoy the oldschool techno style here. The portamento-y stuff is really neat. Good vibes all around, 5/5.

BossWilderOfficial responds:

Superglad you like it and thanks for such in depth positive feedback

Really nice ear candy! :D

sYrge responds:

thanks man :)

dude this is amazing. i love those basses <3

5TanLey responds:

thanks :§

You're finally improving. I think this has potential, but there are a lot of basic (and easy-to-fix) mistakes. The chords are suuuper generic. Try some chord extensions, like 9ths, 7ths, and 13ths. Some of the synths are also too detuned and are bad. Transitions are lacking. Also, try something other than this tired boring-ass mainstream house style. Your melodies are sooo much better than they used to be though. Keep at it, it's nice to see you finally improving!

FelixZophar responds:

Thanks. The reason why I'm improving is because I finally got back my old DAW that is really good. But unfortunately, since my ipad is really old, I have to use an older update.

This is so sick!

DetiousMusic responds:

Appreciate it! :D

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male