MithyxSounds

339 Audio Reviews

193 w/ Responses

This is pretty cool. I don't hear a lot of 160 BPM DnB, so this is nice for a change.

I don't really like the main bass. But, at the same time, I applaud you for not using a generic DnB reese and instead experimenting. The drum beat is nice, and you made it work for what tempo this is at. Nice delay on the piano, I wish it had a little more reverb. Other than that, this is a pretty good track! Nice job, 4/5 :)

5TanLey responds:

k, thanks :)

Love SAO.

Alright, so some of the synths are kind of odd, but other than that, not a lot to say. Good job!

mutty99 responds:

I wanted to recreate a mystical atmosphere closer to the original theme and not just going for a musical genre revisitation like some other artists did. Glad you liked it :D

autogun is my life. all things ambient start there.
seriously though, this is nice! it does make me think of subzero temperatures.
not a lot to say other than that, great track!

nice. that kick is a bit powerful though :P

good track aside from that ^_^

Dovax responds:

Thanks! i lowered the kick volume now so it sounds better i think

love it

Madze responds:

Thanks :)

this lo-fi type stuff is what makes the world go round for me

awesome track though, not a lot to say! really relaxing and chill

SvDMIssion2 responds:

Thanks for the kind words my man!

found this on the recent page, and i've got to say, i'm impressed!
most of the stuff on the recent page is just newbies fiddling around with fl basic drums making dissonant tracks. but this is quite nice! a few things:

the bass is kind of a strange pick, a different one would probably be nice. but, you could argue that it makes this particular track unique!
some of the leads are a bit too high...

i also cant seem to hear any sort of sidechain compression. you will definitely want that in this genre.

overall though, nice track! a solid 3.5

Zeptonix responds:

Thank you very much for such long review :)
I'll try to get better and fix my mistakes in future tracks.

this is lit. i love that heavy intro.

Lockyn responds:

thank you!

that second drop is weird!
cool song tho, dont really like the breakbeat parts

some parts feel a little dissonant, not sure if this is your intent. just a little though, still sounds absolutely fantastic. great track! ^_^

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male