MithyxSounds

339 Audio Reviews

193 w/ Responses

The lead doesn't fit well with the piano. The notes are not very accurate.

BraydenGD responds:

i'm sorry, this is my first ever song I made and it's horrible ;d

Interesting.
This would pretty much be a generic dubstep track, but you did some interesting things to make it unique.
First, you used a vocoder in an interesting way on the melody. I really like that, it's an odd but neat way to use it. I also like that wubby synth at the buildups. The drop drags on a little long for my liking, and it's kind of repetitive. I love the synth solo after the drops. I don't really like some of the synths and basses you introduced in the second drop, but at least it wasn't a copy/paste of the first one. For the outro, the hats are a bit too loud. The outro was fine, nothing special.

Overall, this is a pretty nice dubstep track! I enjoyed listening to it, 4.5/5 ;)

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

thanks mate :D

MY MOMMY AND DADDY SENPAIIII

Those basses are so fat and juicy. Some of the transitions could be a little better. Everything else blew me away, so I'm still willing to give a 5/5.

Really nice. The piano sounds just a little dissonant to me, but other than that, this is really good! Also, did you change your name again?

This is too good for a first song.

Some lit stuff here. You might want to work on some of the transitions a bit. Overall though, this is a really nice track! Very different from the norm.

Falsesouth responds:

You're not wrong. I have taken that into account, so I hope that my future releases will show a lot of improvement in that aspect. Thank you for the genuine feedback <3

finish it

Trap n Bass?
Speaking of bass, this needs a bit more bass. Other than that, really sick track!

Awesome! TomFulp favoriting this sure gave you a lot of mileage, didn't it?

S3C responds:

thanks! sure, him putting it in his game Madness Regent boosted my recognition here as well

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male