MithyxSounds

338 Audio Reviews

193 w/ Responses

You have a great voice! Also, that guitar is super hot, just saying. 5/5 :D

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! I'll pass your remark onto Greg (about the guitar); I imagine he'd be pleased.

I remember your old TheFatRat covers, but that's all I knew about you. I haven't checked your stuff out in a while, but I don't regret taking a look at it! This is so awesome. The flow is great, and those old samples are a nice touch. Small tip (not critcism, just a tip): mark songs styled like this as "Hip Hop, Rap, R&B - Hip Hop - Olskool". 5/5 man, nice job

acxle responds:

Ah, thank you! I never knew how to categorize my music!

I was looking through last year's NGUAC stuff, and found this gem! Fantastic job dude, 4.5/5 :D

I released a similar styled song coincidentally called Roses a few weeks before this, lol xD

Anyway, nice song, I wish the piano chords in the intro didn't have that start/stop thing going on, but other than that, great job! 4.5/5 :D

This is such an awesome song! It just feels really dry to me, I wish more of the instruments had reverb, especially the bells.

Falsesouth responds:

Very true, will listen for that in my next mix ;D

Thanks

R4R

A really fun and energetic track! A few things:
-The synth lead at the end is really cool, I hope you expand on that in the demo.
-The bassline is nice and sounds very satisfying and smooth.
-The intro is a bit strong for my tastes, it would be nice if you started it off a bit more minimal, then progressed to where it started.
-The intro is a bit repetitive.
-That powerful kick is really nice! I wish you turned down the hat/cymbal that's hitting at the same time. Keep it, just turn it down.
-I like the synths in the intro. Not a lot to say about them, they're really fitting for the happy and upbeat tone of this track.

Really nice job, don't get me wrong. Just a few things that could be improved upon. 4/5 :)

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks for your review! Glad to see you liked it :D

Dubstep-swing? Whatever it is, I dig it! The melodies in this sound so nice! Good job man, 5/5 :D

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Your dissonant usage of various sine waves is very unpleasant to my ears. This is not interesting to listen to and seems to have very little progression. 1.5/5, try harder, I know you can do better.

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

Thank you for your opinion and for having to improve ^^

This is so awesome! Always excited to see a new dnb track from you :D

5TanLey responds:

:))

Please, F-777, for the love of God, turn down the high end on these tracks. Frequency-wise, this feels incomplete. There is a ton of high and mid, but no bass or sub. Also, you need a more powerful sidechain. Your melodies though are amazing! Also, the vocal chops are pretty neat. 3/5

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male