MithyxSounds

339 Audio Reviews

193 w/ Responses

For whatever reason, your supersaws always sound noticeably different than most other ones that I've heard. Not sure what you're doing, but you're doing something right with them! 5/5, :D

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you can hear a difference :) And the secret is layering ;P

This evokes a lot of nostalgia for me for some reason. Amazing track, 5/5 :D

Not the best track ever, but you show a lot of potential! I'm only giving this a 2,5/5, but for most other unscouted tracks, I give them a 0.5/5 or a 1/5. GL in the future! (you're scouted btw)

Wow, nice for a first song! This is a nice refresher from the trash my ears listen to when I hear other unscouted artists' songs. Not the best thing I've ever heard, but you show a lot of potential! For that, I'll scout you. GL in your future projects! 3/5 :)

PaperX responds:

Thank you MithyxSounds, this comment means something for me!

Nothing to say honestly, I really enjoyed listening to this. 5/5, as always :)

Lockyn responds:

<3 thanks mate!

Wow, that's really cool that you're part of the Lillyse Collective! Also, I LOVE future garage. Fantastic job bro, 5/5 :D

sYrge responds:

Awesome track! I really enjoyed listening to this. 5/5 :D

9k plays. no.

FelixZophar responds:

This song is bad.

meh

FelixZophar responds:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1f1n1ty responds:

that's some good advice

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male