MithyxSounds

All 301 Audio Reviews

172 w/ Responses

Amazing, very pleasant and pretty, but still has movement. I like your music, but you really knocked it out of the park this time!

Lockyn responds:

thank you!

Neat! The warm pads and the reverses created a nice atmospheric feel. All in all, great track, as always!

pretty neat! didn't think that weird bass part fit as well though

ok i guess

Incredible. I aspire to make my songs so good in every aspect like yours are!

johnfn responds:

Top-notch soundscapes. This is so atmospheric and pleasant to listen to. I absolutely love those ear candy-type arps.

1f1n1ty responds:

isn't everything in here ear candy though?

Ambient, deep, and crisp! The basses are on-point as always. This is a personal favorite from you though, 5/5. You just keep getting better and better.

5TanLey responds:

thanks my dude

Really great! Your sound design is fantastic. This is organized very well. I wish it had more sub bass. Like a lot more. But, outside of that, well done! 4.5/5

TheArdor responds:

Seems like i can never get the sub quite right haha. Thanks anyways :)

Really a great song. The mix is absolutely on point. The instruments you used capture the mood exactly. I really enjoy the oldschool techno style here. The portamento-y stuff is really neat. Good vibes all around, 5/5.

BossWilderOfficial responds:

Superglad you like it and thanks for such in depth positive feedback

Some pretty nice melodies (a little cheesy xD) going on here. But, this is super generic. I've heard almost everything in this song before in other electro-house songs. Put some originality into your tracks, don't use the same rehashed stuff that everyone's heard before. However, I must admit, the execution was very good. Despite being generic, the mix is solid, and there is some cool sound design here. 3/5 :)

no longer active on ng, check out my other sites :)

Male