Dr. Phonics - Code Red Dr. Phonics - Code Red

knife party?

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

Too much high end. It's not as bad as some songs I've heard, but still.

Magnesium Magnesium

Ah ha! A serious track that isn't painful to listen to and is semi-enjoyable. I was worried the first song I heard from you reflected your current skill, but that notion appears to be incorrect!

OK, so I wish you used a different instrument for those chords in the intro. I also wish those cute little sine hits were just a tad louder. I was honestly expecting the first drumbeat to be a breakbeat for some reason, not taking off stars for that or anything. I kind of wish the sidechain was more present throughout the song. The part at 0:11 drags on for an unnecessarily long about of time. That transition to the.. drop? verse? chorus? yeah, chorus. That transition to the chorus was really weird. A reverse cymbal going into the main chorus may help with that. That electric guitar lead is pretty neat. The chorus is fine, but like the part at 0:11, it drags on for a bit too long. It feels repetitive even though the guitar is playing different notes. I think this is because the rhythms are mostly the same or very similar. I like the synth you used at 1:36, sounds pretty neat.

Nice track. You are getting better, keep at it! 3/5 :)

Alphabet Scrawl Alphabet Scrawl

wtf? xD 5/5

NingNangNong responds:

i was pretty far-gone when i made this huehuehue

World's Best World's Best